How to add an ECR for shared Docker images
The ECR can then be shared to all of your application accounts.
- Clone the modernisation-platform GitHub repository.
- Add your registry to modernisation-platform/terraform/environments/core-shared-services/ecr_repos.tf
- Do this by copying another teams registry code using the ECR module and modify it accordingly.
- You will need to specify the
push_principals(who do you want to be able to upload to the ECR) and
pull_principals(who do you want to be able to download from the ECR)
- Raise a pull request and post in the #ask-modernisation-platform channel for a review.
- A Modernisation Engineer will review the pull request and merge.